Acceptable CNC Cutting CAD Files
With many different CAD software programs being used by hobbyists, engineers, and the makerspace community, Prototype Hubs aims to offer a range of acceptable 2D CAD file types. If you would like to see more accepted file types in the future, please let us know here.
Accepted CNC Cutting Files
Below is a list of all supported CNC Cutting file upload types to the Prototype Hubs site:
- Binary DXF
- 2018, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2004, 2000 Binary DXF
- R14, R13, R12, R10 Binary DXF
- ASCII DXF
- 2018, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2004, 2000 ASCII DXF
- R14, R13, R12, R10, R9 ASCII DXF
- 2018, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2004, 2000 DWG
- R14, R13, R12 DWG
We accept DXF and DWG files that have been exported in inches (in), millimeters (mm), and centimeters (cm).
This article was last updated on March 25, 2021.