Acceptable CNC Cutting CAD Files
With many different CAD software programs being used by hobbyists, engineers, and the makerspace community, Prototype Hubs aims to offer a range of acceptable 2D CAD file types. If you would like to see more accepted file types in the future, please let us know here.
Below is a list of all supported CNC Cutting file upload types to the Prototype Hubs site:
- Binary DXF
- 2018, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2004, 2000 Binary DXF
- R14, R13, R12, R10 Binary DXF
- ASCII DXF
- 2018, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2004, 2000 ASCII DXF
- R14, R13, R12, R10, R9 ASCII DXF
- 2018, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2004, 2000 DWG
- R14, R13, R12 DWG
We accept DXF and DWG files that have been exported in inches (in), millimeters (mm), and centimeters (cm).
This article was last updated on August 14, 2019.